Calmly Manage Uncomfortable Leadership Moments.
Solutions For Holding Companies, Divisions, Departments and Teams
How Calm Are You When Managing Uncomfortable Leadership Moments?
Each stage of the company life cycle is filled with uncomfortable leadership moments at the strategic, operational, tactical and activity levels of your organization.
What methods and training are you using to calmy manage uncomfortable leadership moments that occur when:
- Innovating new products, services and pricing models?
- Starting-up new companies, divisions, and regions?
- Unblocking stalled customer acquisition, retention, up-selling, cross-selling, and referral partners?
- Expanding into new industries and geographic markets?
- Restructuring companies, divisions, departments, teams?
- Merging and Acquiring new companies and product lines?
What Uncomfortable Leadership Moments Are You Experiencing?
Internal Moments Related To…
- Mission, Vision, Values, Initiatives
- Structure (legal and organization)
- Technology Enablers
- People Management
- Knowledge Transfer
- Data Fields and Collection
- Analysis and Recommendations
- Process Improvements
External Moments Related To…
- Technology Advancements
- Societal Trends
- Regulatory and Legal
Select One or All Three Solutions To Seize Control of Uncomfortable Leadership Moments
Inventory Uncomfortable Moments
- Identify, Categorize and Organize uncomfortable leadership moments.
- Prioritize and Sequence uncomfortable leadership moments.
- Align executives, managers and board of directors on uncomfortable leadership moments and priorities.
- Cascade Alignment and Priorities to divisions, departments, and teams.
- Monitor inventory, prioritization and alignment for changes.
Resolve Uncomfortable Moments
- Understand perception of strategy, execution and evaluation.
- Audit Documents for strategy, execution and evaluation.
- Build/Finish/Update documents for strategy, execution and evaluation.
- Research the viability of your forecasts and plans (internal and external)
- Monitor executives and managers application of your strategy, execution and evaluation.
- Screen Job Candidates strategic management knowledge, skills and experience.
- Facilitate Career and Succession Plans with executives and managers.
- Train Executives and Managers how to formulate, execute and evaluate strategy.
- Coach Underperforming Executives and Managers to improve strategy formulations, execution and evaluation.
Armature Group provided us with management consultants that are strategic thinkers, but at the same time are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. They helped us refine our sales approach, technology, and mindset by focusing on the buyer. Their tools significantly increased our sales by adding clarity, focus and accountability to our selling process, sales managers and salespeople.
Armature Group did a great job of helping one of our business units accomplish a complete overhaul in their structure, accountability and financial metrics for their business. Their management consultants provided skillful handling of the considerable change management issues that came with the overhaul. They balanced changes in our executive team assumptions and our approach to execute our strategy.
We hired Armature Group to help us optimize our revenue growth processes. Their advisers provided a rare combination of being able to talk about the high-level strategy as well as the in-the-trenches details. They put together an amazing sales tool – – called “TheNaviGuide™” – – that brought precision to our sales process, streamlined our onboarding process, and delivered concrete results.
Check Out Our Partners
A conversation management platform that turns people without selling, industry, and product knowledge into top performing salespeople.
A sales management training and coaching platform that converts people of all backgrounds into top performing sales managers.
We Proudly Support…
The Chuck Ealey Foundation helps people of all ages discover and embrace their undefeated spirit to better themselves and their community – – one play at a time.
Chuck Ealey is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame. He holds the quarterback record for most consecutive wins at 35-0. Chuck won three consecutive Citrus Bowls and was named MVP of all three games. He was the first African American to win the Canadian Football Leagues Grey Cup.
The Luken T. Boyle Campaign For Kindness enables people to experience intentional acts of kindness, so being kind becomes a habit. We accomplish through Kindness Rooms in grade and high schools.
Luken was taken from us suddenly, unexpectedly, and tragically on July 31, 2017 at age 13. Luken would find the lonely person in the room and befriend them. He had an amazingly kind heart and was thankful for simple things.